Our 'Search Candidates' feature is currently available for Employers on the paid plan. If you'd like to have the option to search for candidates, you can contact us at email@example.com and request for a complimentary 14 days trial access to this feature.
Go to Search Candidates
You'll find the 'Search Candidate' feature on the left hand side of your Employer Dashboard
Tell us who you are looking for
- Enter all the skills, roles and qualifications that you're looking for - the more you add, the higher your reach
- Checking 'Must have all' will only show the users that have ALL the skills, roles, and qualifications you entered in the first step. We recommend leaving this unchecked to broaden your search reach
- List any desired attributes you'd like the candidate to have so we can help rank them with the best ones on top
- Select the location of your role to find people in the area
- You can select up to a 200 km radius search range
- If this job requires relocation you can do a nationwide search and we'll show you all those that are willing to relocate
- Candidates have the ability to set the days they're available so you can also search by the days required
- If this role is flexible, we recommend checking the box to 'Find people who can partially cover the requested days'
- Select the industry/site shortlists that you want to find talent from
- You can find people who are actively looking, available on short notice and open to opportunities
- If you want to search for people internally, you can select a staff room to search from
- If you're coming back from an old search and want to see all the new users or people that have updated their profiles since your last search, you can select 'Only show new candidates'
See your matches!
We'll show you how many people match your search and rank with the best fit on top. If you have a Job Network, we'll show you if they've joined your shortlist and how engaged they are with your brand.
Job seekers love when employers get personal, so reach out and let them know you think they'd be a good fit and invite them to apply to one of your jobs if they haven't already.