Here’s a guide on what appears on your dashboard — what it all means and how it gets updated
1. Your Dashboard — this displays the Dashboard name of the Industry Page you’re currently managing. If you manage more than one industry, you can click this to change and manage a different industry.
2 & 10. Post a job — click here to post a job to your Max Brenner’s Job Network and other industries.
3. Jobs & Applications — manage your previous jobs and all applicants.
4. Search Candidates — find candidates based on skills, qualifications, locations and availabilities.
5. Request a Temp — need someone in a hurry? Now you can request temps of tap!
6. Internal Jobs— click here to see opportunities in your company.
7. Location, Users & Roles — manage admin and members in your branch.
8. Billing — manage your company’s billing.
9. Settings — manage email notifications, interview questions and job templates.
11. Job Network Followers — see the total number of Max Brenner followers, and it’s month to month growth.
12. Messages — access messages with job seekers and staff.
13. To-Do List — this list helps highlight any actions to take.
14. Help — if you require any assistance, the JobGetter Team is just a click away — submit a support ticket, talk to us on live chat or use our self-help.